May 26th 2010. 7:30pm
Delancey Street Foundation Theater, 600 Embarcadero Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
Get Tickets Now. $8, Regular $12, Late presales & door $15/20. (Only 140 seats available)
UPDATE: 15 seats left.
Presales end May 25th, 12pm. $8 tickets sold out
Previous screening sold out 1 month in advance, so we recommend to get tickets now.
After a year of sold out screenings through the states, and a success at San Francisco Documentary Film Festival, here is the 4th of a series of screenings in San Francisco & Bay Area. DIRECTOR will be in attendance for Q&A. And drinks.
These tickets are WILL CALL only. NO PAPER TICKETS will be issued to you.
Bring your ID or your email receipt and make sure your name is on it!
- Your payment options are Credit Cards, Paypal, eCheck (bank transfer). This is using the reliable and secure Paypal interface.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Please buy a ticket that you can afford so people with lower income can buy cheaper tickets.
- “+ support the film” tickets feed the donation funds on the right hand side of the page.
- Reserved seats are the 1/3 front central seats. Best in the house.
- The film starts at 7:30pm sharp. Film is 90 minutes long. Be on time
Picture by Kevin Evans ©1990