May 6th 2010. 7:00pm
Oak St Cinema, 309 Oak Street S.E. Minneapolis, MN 55414
$8/12 presales has ended. Tickets will be $15 at the door!
After 1 year of sold out screenings through the states, and a success at several Film Festivals, here is the only screening in Minneapolis.
These tickets are WILL CALL only. NO PAPER TICKETS will be issued to you.
Bring your ID or your email receipt and make sure your name is on it!
PRESALE HAS ENDED. Tickets will be $15 at the door.
- Your payment options are Credit Cards, Paypal, eCheck (bank transfer). This is using the reliable and secure Paypal interface.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Please buy a ticket that you can afford so people with lower income can buy cheaper tickets.
- “+ support the film” tickets feed the donation funds on the right hand side of the page.
- The film starts at 7:00pm sharp. Film is 90 minutes long. Be on time
Oak St Cinema Minneapolis